CarolinaDivina

any dreams lately???

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Newest Comic




Ok
this is supposed to be an hourly comic thing that i wanted to enter
but since my job exists for the purpose of killing anything decent inside of me
i have had hell trying to get this up
i have to work work work
i hate my job more than ever now
AND
i never got to publish it on time
GAWD

so anyway

the idea is to draw a comic of something that happens to you every hour of the day
it could be anything
but at the end of the day
you should have a comic for every hour you were awake
i failed horribly at this
as wake up time does not allow for this to take place
and home time much less

but i did the best i could
and enjoyed it
hope you do too

1 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger JP said…

    I've tried reading it honey, and I feel like Mary from little House on the Prairie after she goes blind...It's tiny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home