CarolinaDivina

any dreams lately???

Friday, January 28, 2011

this day...

...drifted away with elemental sighs and wanting eyes, useful things accomplished, but my footing never found itself. I placed it where it was familiar because it meant i could move from this place, so yet it slipped my grasp.
I don't even excuse myself.
...my soul was punished, the wretched circumstances are questionable to my heart, but literature and desperation smooth my doubts. Easy eyes without a kernel of wisdom to speak of can sense the tint of my blood.
I can't brush out this aftertaste.
...was one of revelation. The curtains moved by the sunbeams, exposing some bright truth, dancing like a shrapnel of sunlight reflecting on a man-made lake, fleeting and without a recognizable form.
I blinked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home