CarolinaDivina

any dreams lately???

Monday, January 23, 2012

what do i do

your face is smooth like the infinite sky
the storms have passed leaving a chill
yet i can't find serenity
if i could climb into your ear
like a cartoon of adventure
and touch the pink and grey and get it all over me
sticky and sweet i'm sure
maybe i can melt into it
and never worry again
i'd lay open armed in your inside flesh
and it would swallow me whole
and it would be warm and wet
and would cover my arms
and would envelope my chest
and the pressure would be comforting
and the air would not be necessary
and i wouldn't have to speak
and my mouth would never open again
and my nostrils would be filled
and my eyes would be sealed
and i wouldn't have to breathe
and i wouldn't have to be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home