CarolinaDivina

any dreams lately???

Thursday, July 11, 2002

killy was a big green snake
a beautiful emerald green snake
and he was really long
and i wanted to kill him

i started to choke him with both hands
and maru was in the same room with me
she was shocked and told me to stop
that this snake wasn't poisonous or dangerous

and i looked at the snake and it was mocking me
i couldn't squeeze the throat hard enough to harm it
and the snake was just tossing his head to and fro
as if struggling
but not really
he was making fun of my lack of strength

so i gave up
and then the snake wooed me with words
and languid looks
and eventually convinced me
somehow
to let it rest in my folded arms

the snake wrapped itself up like a bright green pretzel
and rested in my folded arms as if in a basket
as if it were a baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home