CarolinaDivina

any dreams lately???

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

pick me down daddy

my little baby boy is making sentences now
he takes a few moments to work out what he wants to say
then says it
clearly and with conviction
my son is confident in what comes out of his mouth
and it is a beautiful thing

he is playing games with me
showing me his strong will by putting me in time out when things don't go his way

you going to go to in time out
you go to in time out

my son is growing into a strong and confident boy

today he strolled into his class and proudly announced that he had gone to the museum
no matter that the visit to the museum was two days ago
no matter that when questioned about was he saw he mentioned things he saw several weeks ago at another museum

what did you see?
i seed...i seed...i seed a rocket ship
a BIIIIGGGG rocket ship

he is getting too big now
all he wants to do is wrestle
and he is too big to wrestle with me
i shout for killy to come and take over

my son is growing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home