CarolinaDivina

any dreams lately???

Monday, September 19, 2005

put cole away

i took adolfo to his best friend's house on friday

it was pretty much soon after we came home and after i was informed by his teachers that he is a terrible little boy

i was mortified

his teachers told me he is causing trouble at school

well what sort of trouble

he hits all his little friends
he yells across the room
he can't sit still
he won't listen to the teachers telling him what to do

i was mortified
tears welled up in my eyes

well i don't even know what to do anymore
i said in desperation

adolfo looked at me imploringly
mama, i listened today
no baby
your teacher told me you don't listen
i am very disappointed

my poor little baby sort of understands
but not really
he covers his eyes and drops his head

so we go home
killy and i sit him down and lecture him

then we eat dinner and cole calls to say come on over
so we go over

and this is when it happened
cole and my baby playing in the room
and then my little boy comes strolling out after a few minutes

i ask
where's cole?
i go to the room to look for him and here a small mewing
but i don't see cole anywhere
i walk towards the mewing which is getting a little more frantic
and i find that cole is in a drawer that has been closed

my son had closed the drawer that cole decided to crawl into

i freaked out and told my boy never to do that again
i took him home

well - needless to say i worried about this alot
but i found some relief this weekend
i was lucky to get some time to talk to a professional nanny and an experienced mother
they both assured me that my little boy isn't a monster who will grow up to enjoy torturing small animals
and they also gave me some pretty helpful tips on how to correct his behavior

i am glad my son is normal
he is a beautiful baby
and i vow to be a more relaxed mother to him than freaking out for every little thing

1 Comments:

  • At 2:30 AM, Blogger B-ann said…

    Wow he put Cole into a drawer. Now that is some funny stuff. I can't wait to see him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home