CarolinaDivina

any dreams lately???

Monday, November 21, 2005

the magic maker


my husband is a dream
he is so loving and caring and wonderful
i can't stand it
last night he stood sharing his true wishes with me
while holding the vacuum cleaner

i don't know how he does it

adolfo pushes him away all the time
no da-ee no
go over there
i want my mamuh

and killy just smiles and slips away

my heart would break and i would really be hurt if my son said that to me

my husband really makes my house a home
he cares for everything
the carpet
the yard
the plants
the laundry
the bathroom
and his little family

i am very thankful for my beautiful husband

it's about time someone looked after ME

6 Comments:

  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Killy said…

    why are you being so nice to me?

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger JP said…

    Kids, being as how I have none of them, don't they bond with Mommy for the first like four years of life? Dad's time comes a bit later, when he wants to wrestle and blow crap up and burn ants and stuff. Killy gets rough play. I bet that's why he doesn't sweat it. That said, why are you being so nice to him??? ;D

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Killy said…

    ants have a tough time of it. i can say that i never burnt any (that i can remember), but i did love (and i mean LOVE) to kick over ant piles and watch them scramble. then, as i got older i would just barely tap the mound seeing how far i could go till a horde of ants would emerge.

    those were the days...

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger CarolinaDivina said…

    being nice!?!?!
    i never want to be accused of such unrewarding behavior
    i don't remember what i was thinking about when i wrote that - must've been my alter ego

    HEY

    those crazy ants deserve to DIE a horrible death
    if we don't erradicate them - they will take over the world!
    they are already taking over the yard

    killy
    they are taking over the YARD

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger JP said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger JP said…

    THere you go...all things are right with the world...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home