CarolinaDivina

any dreams lately???

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

dad on the run - first soccer game - lost is found

ok
all this info is backwards but that's how my mind works i guess - i just found out my 80 yr father is on the loose - he decided to hop a bus from mexico to houston - now where he is - i don't know - but i'm hoping he's waiting for me at the bus station - we shall see tonight
secondly - my son had his first soccer game - boy - it was hilarious - the day was beautiful and so was he - he unfortunately does not understand that the game is not a race to see who can kick the ball the most - so he was very disappointed when the ball was kicked by someone else - he would drop his shoulders and droop his head and say - i didn't win - my poor boy - the coach assures me though that he'll be much better by the end of the season
THEN
the most important thing
found my wedding ring!
it was lost for about 3 years - but i found it buried in a box of adolfo's infant clothes - i can't believe my luck
now all i need is to lose 70 pounds by July

1 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger JP said…

    YAY!
    You must be about ready to POP huh?
    Sorry I missed your shower. I';m sure it was a blast. Can;t wati for y9ou to come over and see the new place. It's much like the last

     

Post a Comment

<< Home