CarolinaDivina

any dreams lately???

Wednesday, February 06, 2002

so i ate a bagle today for breakfast and a salad for lunch - i talked with don about investment advice to give killy's and my child - he gave me some good tips - it's so scary because i want to teach our baby so much and i feel like i don't know anything

the only thing i know i can teach my child for sure is how to love
because i love my husband so completely - he makes my life full and crazy - not that we live in a perfect pink world - but we do live with love and in it - being with killy taught me so much about this - something that i always thought i knew about - and then he shows up in my life - full of energy and dreams and wonderfulness - he saw me for who i am and taught me to laugh at myself - he just makes me laugh with pure joy

i want my baby to laugh with pure joy - just like the daddy and like the daddy taught the mommy - i know we can teach our child at least this much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home